Thursday, June 25, 2009

MemOriEs

omg..
he was in the newspaper
I was so shocked !!
make me feel like wanna
ask doraemon to do me a favour..
SEND ME BACK TO 12 YEARS OLD !!
I miss them so much.
I miss my stupid actions just to see him.
I miss my friends.
I miss my teachers.
I miss my school music room.
I miss playing in band.
I miss playing piano for hao ying
for her singing competition.
I miss the library.
I miss fighting with zi yang
although we sat so far fom each other.
I miss everyone.
I used to be very naughty,
cheated in the exam and get caught.
Yet,still can be the calon for
model student.
Thanks God that I had Teacher Chong
as my class teacher.
She is just so nice to us.
I still remember ah biiang
told the secret to him
and he knew it !!
I was like OMG !!
so shy everytime passed by his class .
I also used to sit at the back
of the class row during Monday assembly
just to get his attention .
OMG..
when I refresh back the memories,
I just feel like I was so childish !!
But all this has passed..
All of us are different now.
Anyway ,
I will still remember all these memories !!
&
I miss my friends so much !!
hope to see you all at
gathering party !
GOOD LUCK FOR SPM !
^^

No comments: