Friday, June 26, 2009

MooDy dAy.

I hate those who are rich
and spend their money buying what they want.
I hate them showing off
their new things.
I hate them being so proud of themselves.
I hate them !!
But I love that Jacky..
He is just so good in expressing Jacky's feeling
by taking pictures of him.
He just love hi-tech so much.
He used photoshop to express his love towards his dad.
He just look so pro holding his own camera.
He is the cameraman for the school.
He is just lucky that he has 2 little doggies.
He can take their pictures everyday.
He can play with them everyday.
He lives in such a big house.
He is just so lucky.
That's the only things I can say about him.
__________________________________________________
Why the teachers are so annoying?
Can't they just stop torturing the students?
Can't they just stop thinking that students are talking bad about them?
Can't they just stop screaming and yelling at the students?
Can't they just stop blaming the students?
Can't they just stop changing their mind whenever they like?
Can't they just respect people's privacy?
Can't they just stop pretending kind?
Can't they just stop talking about the students to other teachers?
Can't they just stop using testimonials to threaten the students?
I was wondering whether SOME of the teachers can be called as TEACHER
since they don't know how to teach and yet, they still want to pretend that they can teach.
Studying in SEKOLAH MENENGAH KEBANGSAAN doesn't mean that
students can't speak chinese.
You are just afraid that people is talking bad about you.
OH .. TOO BAD.
YOU'RE TOTALLY WRONG !!
The teachers are trying their VERY best to irritate people.
OH..
I am so sorry to say that some of the teachers' brains may ACCIDENTLY grow
in somewhere else but not in the head when they were born.
I just can't stand the taechers anymore.
I just feel like want to use chemical to destroy their faces
( for SOME teachers ).
I even feel like want to hire a murderer to kill them.
For SOME teachers,
You are just too GREAT compared to the other teachers
because we always have GOOD news about you
& we can even spread the GOOD news all over the school
just like the poem " there's been a death in the opposite house".
OMG..
You can even be one of the character in the poem,
that is the deceased, so that people will pay respect for you
because you always want people to respect you.
ANd you,
I am so sorry that you are still called MISS.
STOP PRETENDING !!
We are not 5 years old children that always say that
teacher is the best.
We will appreciate your HARD WORK so much !!
"thank you" so much
that you are my teacher.
I just feel so comfortable after expressing all my feelings .

No comments: